Pathways - Home
Linked Learning Pathways Coordinator
CTE-Game Design Teacher / SEGA Lead Teacher
Teacher/ PEACE Lead Teacher
Teacher Visual/Performing Arts
Site Night 1/31/24
Thank you for attending our Site Night! Please click the button below for the link to our welcome presentation. For pathways presentations, please use the navigation on the left to visit their webpage.
About Our Pathways
Pathway Change Requests - 9th Grade Only
For those 9th graders interested in changing their Millikan pathway:
- Changes are only made at the end of 9th grade (not grades 10-12)
- Pathway Change Request Forms will be distributed by counselors beginning March 1, 2024
- Forms will be due to Ms. Sanchez, Pathway Coordinator, by March 28, 2024
- Families will be notified of request status by April 12th for the 2024-25 school year
- Decisions are made on a space available basis and through a "lottery" system.
*Please make informed choices when completing your request form. Should you decide to accept an offer to change pathways, the decision will be final for the remainder of your high school years. You will be responsible for completing Pathway medallion requirements.
Please click here for opportunities for students to earn service and work based learning!